Friday, March 2, 2012

RISE MY KINGS AND QUEENS, RISE!

As salaamu alaikum, Peace and blessings to you,

I know it's been quite some time since we've last shared so I wanted to pour into you this beautiful Friday morning. I had an epiphany this morning while making My late night/early morning prayer. It hit me. One particular test was on repeat for me and I had to keep failing it until I truly grasped the lesson behind it. Subhanallah, this same very test is the reason I was up so early praising The Lord of the world. You see my beloved, if you think your status with Allah is not threatened you tend to get content in your worship towards Him. But as soon as you slip, error, or forget, you rush to make it right with Him, beg for His Mercy, and look for every opportunity to seek His favor. The bottom line is My dear soul if you did not sin, there would be a lack of Fear, zeal, and sense of urgency towards Him. Thank you Allah, even in My trangressions you have not left me, you are raising me, and educating me so that I can educate the world. How cool is your Lord? Now passing my test by choice and not chance with clarity and a determination to overcome it. Circumstances will only change when you're forced to deal with them. You can't save the world if you have't saved yourself. You can't help people resolve dilemmas if you wasn't faced with dilemmas that you've failed and resolved yourself. You can't help ease other's pains if you have not felt the very same pain. I made too many mistakes (find out my full story at hujrahwahhaj.com) to not let the world benefit from me. Thank you God for My transgressions. They are My best teachers.

I love you. I need you on the winning team. Time is of the essence. No longer are we in the field of playing small so that others are comfortable. Today we wage war against our lower selves. Today we live in our greatness, to our fullest potential. Today we look at oursleves with the same love Allah has created us with. Today we dig deep down inside, to our core, to examine who we really are and what we are here to do. We've been lied to. We've been indoctrinated to believe someone else's definition of ourselves. Today we define ourselves. Today we ask the questions and give the answers. Today we have moved our mental residency to possibility and the zip code is Yes We Will. We will walk differently. We will talk differently. We will add new dimensions to our conversations. We will pull eachothers coats out of love and Mercy because we understand that when we rise together Allah will do the rest. Today we will make conscious decisions to send forth actions that will gain the attention and favor of your Lord. We must change. We must do better. One person can't do it alone, we must all do it. Each one of you have a role to play and without your role we won't make it. I ask you today, will you stand in support of a better you, a better me, a better us?

Until we meet again, stay strong, stand tall, love like you've never loved before, sweat like you've never sweat before, work like you've never worked before. We have much work to do. The time has come!

Stay tuned for my spoken word album "Warrior of Love:I'm, Here Now". Be sure to tune into my radio show 'Fierce, fearless, Fisibilillah' Mon's 8 am est via blogtalkradio.com/americanmuslim360 or 6467164478. I know you've been patient for the launching of The Hujrah Wahhaj Show, negotiations are still taking place. Be prepared my br's and sr's. We're going hard!! For more inspiring articles that will add value and quality to your life visit hujrahwahhaj.com. Your Personal Relationship Development Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment