Friday, May 20, 2011

BEAUTIFUL LOVE LETTER WRITTEN TO ME

Sharing a love letter written to me:

Hujrah, I felt compelled to write you this love letter for I've been thinking about you for quite some time now and I must say, the total essence of who you are has consumed my world. You see Hujrah, all my life I've been searching for someone like you, inspirational, motivational, with incredible energy, sweet, genuine, compassionate about humanity, proactive in religious and worldy matters, a modern day female version of Malcolm x with style and pizazz. Hujrah, I understand you was brought to this particular place and time to carry out a mission and I fullheartedly give my unconditional support and encouragement to help you carry it out. I love you, everything about you. I love your good and bad traits, your strengths, your weaknesses, your flaws, I love it all. You are a dynamic person because not only do you run to forgive others you have finally learned to forgive yourself. Why you are so passionate about unleashing every single person's hidden potential, is beyond me. But I truly understand your drive and purpose.

I have to go now, but just know that from the bottom of my heart I love you, care for you, am grateful to be apart of your world. And as long as you keep Allah first and continue to strive to make a valuable contribution as you were born to do, I will continue to love, nourish, protect, and honor you.

Your Beloved,

Hujrah Wahhaj!!

YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT!!! I WROTE MYSELF A LOVE LETTER AND BOOOOOY DID IT FEEL GOOD!!! NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN! Fall in love with yourself all over again. Not out of conceit or arrogance but out of the love that Allah has created you with. Allah (God) has created you with love and Mercy. We on the other hand self sabotage, self hate, and self destroy causing us to lose site of our focus and purpose. Fall in love with yourself again. Reconnect with the Almighty Creator. It is there, that you will have clarity on your specific mission. We're all created to worship the Lord of the Worlds but our specific mission on how we as individuals will carry that out is different, tailor-made-to-fit. I love you. I am here for you and with you. I'm cheering for you even when you're destroying yourself!

My Name is Hujrah Wahhaj and I am your Personal Relationship Development Coach. For more inspiring articles that will add value and quality to your life visit hujrahwahhaj.com. Your Personal Relationship Development Coach.

2 comments: